Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Ellen Show!

Ok, so that was tough typing from my iPhone. Plus, it only gave me a few photo options - all older than a year for some reason - and I want to post current stuff. I'm now typing from my laptop to see if the process is any quicker. My typing is a whole lot faster; I think my girls can text faster than they can type *sigh* Sign of the times...

This is Lindsey and me in downtown Pasadena (CUTE little shops there!) before he headed out to the Ellen Show. It was the coolest experiene ever! I was so excited that I was losing my mind, tearing up when I found out we were assigned seats in the front row, tearing up when she walked out, and tearing up when she looked at me and nodded her head in acknowledgement ("She LOOKED at me!" I told Lindsey, as I clutched her arm in excitement). No free stuff or anything, but I'm dying to try again next season.


No comments: