Thursday, February 20, 2020

2020 Update???

I can't believe that this Blogger website still exists, but I'm so very happy that it does! I was FaceTiming Lindsey - now a 2nd year student at UCSB - on her birthday, and she mentioned how much she wishes that I had blogged all of the silly, crazy stuff that she and her siblings did when they were little. Well, I referred her to this website, and it's still here! Before the day of Facebook, Instagram, and SnapChat, and Twitter, this was the best way to post random thoughts and antics. I cherish the videos - I have some on mini-DV converted to discs, but we don't really watch DVDs anymore! Technology - love it and hate it.

Testing out to see if I can still post a video...

Well, the video work, but this clip is OLD! It's little Mitchell on a field trip to Laguna Creek High School (which he will attend in 6 months!). He was probably in 2nd grade in this clip

No comments: